Let Son Beverage partner with you to be your co-packer!
Co-Packing refers to a client’s proprietary formulation being produced and manufactured by Son Beverage Co. under a contractual agreement. This is a common method for individuals that have a product formula that they want to produce and bottle for retail use without the investment of owning a manufacturing plant.
There are two different ways of co-packing:
- Client will bring their own proprietary formula to Son Beverage Co. to produce and bottle for them.
- Client will deliver their already manufactured product to Son Beverage Co. for bottling. In this case, Son Beverage Co. does not have the formula and will require a Certificate of Analysis with each container of product being delivered for each order.
In either case, the client retains all rights and ownership of their proprietary formula. Typically the client will have Son Beverage sign a non-disclosure agreement which forbids Son Beverage to share the customer’s formulation to others without prior approval.
Son Beverage co-packing capabilities means:
- Produce your agreed upon formula (if this is the option chosen by the client)
- Bottle product according to client's specifications
- Either palatalize product for shipping or ship via UPS/FedEx
- Distributor Contacts